How can you make your equipment’s setup and maintenance more cost-effective?
In a culture where time is money and companies are doing more with less, why continue to spend necessary resources paying someone else to learn your equipment when you can become the expert yourself? Outsourcing services certainly do offer a lot of benefits; however, when it comes to industrial automation equipment, it may not be nearly as cost-effective as you otherwise may think.
What does it really take?
If you’re using high-performance process instrumentation technologies, like clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters, having confidence in the reliability of your equipment and the data it provides is paramount. However, in order to achieve optimum results you should have a basic understanding of:
- The operating principles of your instrument
- How to properly install the equipment
- How to periodically evaluate system diagnostics
Understanding these factors is essential to your overall budget and success, and will make you a more valuable employee.
You take the credit(s)
Siemens clamp-on flow meter courses are designed to enhance the education and skill-level of introductory, intermediate, and advanced professionals. Each class is 2.1 CEU credits.
Join us on April 8-10, 2014, in our Houston, TX, training center and learn:
- Fundamental principles of transit-time clamp-on flow meters
- Programming basics, requirements and options
- Installation requirements and procedures
- Commissioning and verification
- Troubleshooting and corrective action
- Utilization of supporting diagnostic software
- Communication options